Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My latest Glass Creation: a gorgeously feminine coral bowl



I've made other smaller coral bowls which I love but this is my favorite.



I wanted to take the coral bowl a step beyond with gradation of color and to make it large. I designed this piece to be very feminine and peaceful. The bottom has a darker blue and the blues get lighter as they reach the top where they become white and transparent.



This is a special Coral Glass Bowl center piece which would make a wonderful wedding present, anniversary gift, or work of art for ones home.


 The diameter is 14 1/2" and it stands 7" tall at it's highest point. The bowl is designed to look like coral with the sides going up slightly higher on one side. I was thinking of my sweet lady friends who love the sea and I wanted to make something they would appreciate. 



I am planning on bringing it to the Lanikai Craft fair to show, along with some of my other work. So come find me there if you want to see it. I will be on the basket ball courts.  For more information about me and my work you can visit my website. I have this Coral bowl for sale on Etsy right now for $350.

Do you like it? Let me know what you think.
-Kendra Schneider

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm in an AP studio 3D art class and would love to know how you made this amazing piece!!
    Thanks!-Morgan

    ReplyDelete